Send Money Abroad *
Swift Transfer, Wire Transfer
Purpose of Remittances:
1.) Study Fee Transfer to Various Universities world Wide
2.) Living expense towards Education
3.) Maintenance to Close Relatives
4.) Gift Remittance
5.) Overseas loan repayments
Transfer money across the world through Wire Transfer and it is Simple, reliable and quick way to send money outside India
Offered in 21 currencies: USD, EUR, GBP, AUD, CAD, SGD, JPY, CHF, SEK, DKK, NOK, AED, HKD, QAR, SAR, NZD, ZAR, OMR, THB, PLN and BHD
Compliance with FEMA, 1999 –
Please note that a foreign outward remittance from India involves drawl of foreign exchange by the applicant, and the same is subject to the provisions of Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA), 1999. The Applicant may also note that, as per provisions of the said Act, it is his responsibility to ensure that the transaction is in compliance with the provisions of the said Act, and any rules, regulations, guidelines and notifications issued under the said Act. Any contravention of the same may invite penal action by competent authority under provisions of the said Act.
- Declaration Under Liberalised Remittance Scheme (RBI) – The facility of foreign outward remittance is being offered to Resident Individuals only who are eligible to draw foreign exchange under Liberalised Remittance Scheme of Reserve Bank of India, and for limited purposes which are in the nature of Current Account transactions, within the provisions of Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999.
- Beneficiary Details:It is the responsibility of the user to double check and ensure correctness of the details of the Beneficiary Bank, Intermediary Bank (i.e. SWIFT Code, ABA No., and IBAN No.) and Beneficiary’s Account No.
- Sender Documents Details: PAN, ID Proof with Address, Application Form, The Original documents need show mandatory.
- Beneficiary Documents: Receiver passport copy, Visa / Residence Proof, Any Address Proof. For study purpose: Student admission letter / Fee Structure, Passport, Visa if available
- Time Duration: Up to 24 to 72 Hours once transaction executed from us and some countries delivery time is same day also.
- Banking Associate: All remittance processed through our Associate banking channel ICICI Bank Ltd., Thomas Cook India Ltd. Muthoot Forex Ltd.